January 21, 2022
We stand behind our products. The following Lifetime and Limited Warranties (together “the Warranties”) apply to Outletics International SA products which are installed, used, operated, maintained, inspected, and stored in the manner recommended by Outletics in the provided layout plan and/or installation instructions using approved parts.
Outletics’ liability and your exclusive remedy hereunder will be limited to repair or replacement of those parts found in Outletics’ reasonable judgment to be defective. Any claim made within the below-stated Warranty periods must be made within 30 days after discovery of the defect. A part is covered only for the original Warranty period of that part. Replacement parts carry the applicable Warranty from the date of shipment of the replacement from Outletics. After the expiration of the Warranty period, you must pay for all parts, transportation, and service charges.
- Outletics Lifetime Warranty is in effect from the date of installation of the equipment until the equipment is uninstalled and/or moved.
- The Lifetime Warranty only covers corrosion by perforation of stainless steel or galvanized parts.
- The following mutually exclusive Limited Warranties apply to Outletics products, under normal use and service from the date of shipment as follows:
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty against failure due to defects in materials or manufacturing faults in moving metal or non-molded plastic parts.
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty against failure due to defects in materials or manufacturing faults of painted nonmoving metal parts and molded plastic elements.
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty on Signage against manufacturing defects or deficient workmanship that cause delamination, degradation, or other deterioration.
- Color Custom Signs also carry a two (2) year warranty against premature fading of the print and graphics on the signs.
- Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty against failure due to defects in materials or manufacturing faults of unpainted nonmoving metal parts.
- The Lifetime Warranty and the Limited Warranties apply only to customers who have purchased the product from Outletics or its authorized distributors.
- The above-stated Warranties do not cover damage due to incorrect installation or handling, vandalism, misuse, accident, relocation, wear and tear from normal use, aesthetic defects, such as scratches, marring, dents or discoloration of surfaces, unauthorized repair or modification, abnormal use, lack of maintenance, surface corrosion of metal parts, or any other cause not within Outletics’ control.
- Outletics is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, including injury, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair, or maintenance of equipment or parts.
- The Warranties do not cover the replacement of consumable components, such as, but not limited to, Rubber or Teflon stops, bearings, or rings.
- The Warranties do not cover damage or destruction caused by natural disasters or any other force majeure.
- Products installed in direct contact with chlorinated water or saltwater, or products installed within 650 feet from the shoreline of a saltwater body are not covered by the Outletics Warranties for any defects caused by corrosion. Products installed over 650 feet but within 500 yards of a saltwater shoreline will be covered for half the period of the standard product warranty, up to a maximum of five years, for defects caused by corrosion.
For service under this Warranty, the Buyer must notify Outletics in writing, providing their name and address, a description of the product, their order number, and the nature and photographs of the defect. Outletics reserves the right to accept or reject any claim made under this Warranty in whole or in part at its discretion. Outletics will not accept the return of any product without its prior written approval. Outletics will assume transportation charges for the shipment of the returned product if it is returned in strict compliance with Outletics written instructions.
This Warranty supersedes any prior, contrary, or additional representations made by Outletics and its agents. Other than this Warranty and the Outletics general terms and delivery conditions, Outletics makes no further warranties in connection with their products. Outletics cannot and does not make any implied or express warranties with respect to the product, and disclaims all other warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The customer assumes all risk whatsoever as to the results of the use of the products purchased.
Let's Get Contact
New York, NY 10022